Monday, January 18, 2021

Weekend/Catch-Up

Well, getting caught up on the blog.  Honestly, not much going on here, but we are still healthy - K is fine (and finally will go back to school this week!).  I am so ready for some normal... although, I know I don't know what 'normal' is anymore.  But it would be nice to not have to worry if we are going to get COVID from people around us, or just get together with people and not have to worry, or would be nice to not have to wear a mask everywhere.  Ya know, just normal.  

Anyway, our weekend was fine... 

Sunday morning we took the kids to a big hill to sled.  I think they had fun!  

Monday (today) is a holiday, so no work for me, no school for the kids.  We hung out, took Boomer to the dog park, kids played outside for awhile, and then just hung out some more.  It was a nice day off... 











No comments:

Post a Comment