Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Back to school buildings

I'm playing catchup now!

Monday of this week (December 14), the kids returned to school.  I have very mixed feelings about it all - thinking it's crazy they go back to the buildings for only 7 days until Christmas break, but then I think it's great - as they both need to see their friends and be away from home!  But I worry.  and I pray we all stay safe and healthy throughout the next 2 weeks, at least!!  

Kayson was looking forward to going back...  he was up in plenty of time, and annoyed that the bus was a little late!  He's so like me.  ha.  He had a great day, but was tired when he got home!  

Cora was less than thrilled to return.  She dragged her feet all morning, and even had tears in her eyes!!  But she went, obviously, and had a good day.  She did however say on the way home - "it was fine, but I still didn't want to go!!"  Boy, she's a treat!  ha. 


Not much else going on...  getting ready for Christmas, and I'm getting a little nervous to see the families.  We are keeping things small and simple - but I'm still nervous.  I just pray that everything goes well. 










No comments:

Post a Comment