Sunday, January 12, 2020

Weekend of Relaxation!!

A weekend with no set plans, and it was awesome.  Probably one of the best weekends we've had in a long time actually.
Friday - 
Early out for the kids due to the snow!!  We finally got snow... about 3ish inches.  The kids and I got home about 2:15... and we relaxed!  Actually, I didn't... I started laundry and this and that... but honestly, I don't mind that... it was just nice.  We ordered pizza in, and watched a movie... it was just a great little night. 

Saturday - 
Ryan went out to church.  The kids and I were lazy!  and it was great.  We layed around... giggled... and I had to do something productive, so I rearranged Cora's room!  We eventually got ready for the day... then headed to Indianola to watch Jenna play ball.  It was a great game, and Jenna got some good time in.  It was nice to sit and visit with Joni, and her family.  My heart hurt tho - just mad that Bill isn't there with us stomping his foot on the floor and just hearing his voice.  Man.  :(

We got back to DSM - did a few errands, and then home and chilled... again... and it was great 

Sunday - 
Church. 
Home.  The kids played in the snow for a solid hour, which was nice.  I did more laundry, went to the store... and that was about it too!  Heaven to just take it easy today. I really enjoyed it, and needed the 'nothing'. 

Our KU Jayhawks pounded on ISU - so we sported KU on Friday!








No comments:

Post a Comment