Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Random - This & That


  • I struggle lately when Ryan is gone for work - I used to be 'used' to it, and would be ok.  I would go through different emotions as the days went by...  but now it seems that when he's gone - I just simply hate it.  I'm trying to adjust my thoughts and not worry.  #strugglebus
  • Cora has (for the most part) been an angel for bedtime.  She's easy - she is ready at 8pm, she sometimes wants to read a quick book, other times, she's just ready to lay down.  I love that.  We talk for about 1 minute, give hugs, kisses and I'm out.  Sweet.  Mornings however, are a struggle!!  This girl is just like me in the morning!  ha.  She hates getting woken up... she moans and groans!  Of course it's super annoying, but sometimes (later) is funny to think how she can be so sweet, and so bad!  ha. 
  • Kayson - bedtime - annoying!  He's a typical 11 year old now... but this has been going on for about a year.  He procrastinates at bedtime...  thinking 9pm is not late enough, and says he's not tired.  He drags his feet like crazy!  It's the most annoying thing right now!!   Then mornings he's pretty good (complete opposite of sis).  He gets up pretty good... doesn't say much, but never really argues.  
  • We are received K's baseball schedule already...  seems crazy to think that, but time just goes so fast.  I hate that. I've vowed to try really hard to soak everything in this year... and really enjoy it.  I am looking forward to being back with the baseball family though!
  • I'm missing Murphy... a lot.  We've been talking more and more about bringing a dog back into the family.  We'll see how far that goes... but I do think it would be good for us again, and I think every kiddo should have a pup in their lives!
  • We still haven't nailed down a birthday party for Kayson.  More struggles of having a Christmas baby!  Kid gets jipped.  So we are working on that... more to come.

No pictures... just random thoughts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment