Wednesday, January 1, 2020

New Years Eve

Whoa - year of 2020?  Gosh, seems crazy.  

For New Years Eve, we had the Showalter's over again...  3rd year now, and it's perfect.  We don't get crazy... ha...  we just hang out, the kids do pretty good, the adults play a few games, and we just laugh a lot.  It's great. 

We all got to bed later than I wanted...  Cora about 11 (and she was a hot mess), then K wanted to stay up til midnight.  I was hesitant, but he did fine, and slept til about 9:30, so that was good.  Cora was up early, so she was tired... and ended taking a nap!!

It was a good day and night...  no resolutions for us, I guess. I just don't think about things like that... probably should though!  I need to work out!!! 



Milk in her champagne glass!
Ginger Ale in his champagne glass!

Sis, Easton, K and Beckett - good little friends!

me & Holly



No comments:

Post a Comment