Monday, January 20, 2020

Flower Girl opportunity #2!!

Cousin Shanna is getting married this coming June!!  A while ago, Shanna reached out to me showing interest that she (and Spencer) wanted Cora to be their flower girl.  I instantly thought that was the sweetest thing... but worried how Cora would react due to her initial reaction when Hope and Logan asked!!  I did also worry that Cora doesn't really know Shanna...  but very nice to be thought of too.

So... time went by and Shanna and I finally talked more about it.  She was going to send Cora a little gift and ask the question...  

Cora received a little gift on Sunday afternoon - an adorable dress for her doll and the dress had a 'sash' that said "Flower Girl", so cute.  We talked... and Cora was 'ok' with this.  We then called Shanna (of course Cora was super shy), but they talked a little, and it was all good. 

Later sis and I talked about it more... and she seems excited, but she did say to me - "Is this last time I have to do this??"  I found that funny.  I said yes - unless Ashley gets married!  She smiled!  

It will all be good, and fun...  and she'll do awesome.  I know it.




So cute!!!  But certain she won't wear camo pants and a stocking cap!!

No comments:

Post a Comment