Friday, October 11, 2019

Our house got an update!

We've been in house about 10 years now.  Over the past couple years, I've been thinking how we need to do a "face-life"...  well, finally I mentioned it and we followed through.

The main living area and kitchen were painted brown... a pretty dark brown, and then one wall in the kitchen was a rusty orange color. Basically everything in the house is some sort of brown or tan.  We can't (well won't) update the cabinets or flooring right now...  but we can do the walls!! 

We now have the main living area, including hallway to bedrooms and walls to basement all one color... a light gray color (with a brown undertone).  I can't see the brown undertone, but I don't care!  ha. 

It looks sooo much better... so bright, so updated.  I love it.  We are a little hesitant on the look in the kitchen, only because of the color of the countertops and dark cabinets...  I mean, it looks nice, but there is so much 'warm' in the kitchen... 

Before pics:

 
Process pics:



Finished...  but barely anything on the walls (lighting is terrible):



No comments:

Post a Comment