Wednesday, October 23, 2019

3 Years

As of this afternoon, Mom has been gone from us for 3 years.
It continues to break my heart and always will... but today, my feelings were rather numb. I felt blah... tired... numb.  All day I thought about her... and trying to never forget her.  

I posted a saying today... 

And it’s really true. I’m sure my family and friends sometimes wonder who I am anymore... sometimes I’m just so “out of it”, I’m sometimes never sensitive (which I’ve always been the sappy one).  I’m just different or at least I feel so.  I don’t think it’s bad, just definitely have had an adjustment to my soul and the way I deal with things.

We miss Grandma so much... it hurts and I pray everyday she was here... but she’s not, and I need to understand it.

No comments:

Post a Comment