Monday, June 3, 2019

Dance Recital 2019

The time came... Saturday was the day - the big dance recital for Cora!

She was excited, or seemed to be... and was really good for me while doing her hair (which I finally nailed!) and her makeup. 

I took her to Hoyt Sherman about noonish...  got settled in, and she was off her the dance mom that was staying with her group.  And the next time I saw her was when she was on stage!!!  Her tap dance was awesome - she did amazing, so well.  The ballet dance was good - but definitely not our favorite!  ha.

Once intermission was here, we got to see her!  She was all smiles and glad to see us.  We did a few pictures with us, and Mike/JeanAnn.  Then she wanted to stay and watch the rest.  A whopping 3.5 hours of dance!!!  It was good, and she did well. 

Super proud of Cora!!!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Fuck to think of her sweet lips wrapped around my huge shaft dick and it gagging her is making me harder just picturing it

    ReplyDelete