Friday, June 14, 2019

Cora - Summer Dance Camp (Descendent's)

This week Cora attended a dance camp for 5-7 year olds (which I think most of them were about 5), but doesn't matter...  anyway, this was a camp that focused on a Descendent's song (from the movie).  Most of the dance was jazz and some ballet...

I was pulled aside this morning when I dropped her off...  Charlee said to me that Cora's doing awesome and having a ton of fun.  She's connected with a few friends and just seems to be enjoying herself.  I was so pleased to hear that!!!  With this camp, it's 3 hours, so they do some dancing, they do some art/crafts and just try to keep them busy for the 3 hours... and Charlee told me that Cora is a little artist!  Love to hear that too... she just said Cora does well at drawing and coloring and seems so focused on that.  Probably should look into some art stuff for her - like a camp.  Fun!

We were able to watch the dance today, and man oh man - it was GOOD!  Cora did amazing... so fun to watch her.  She smiled the whole time, did all the right moves and totally looked like she loved it!

Anyway, it was a successful week... I'm super proud of that girl.

 
 
 
with new friend - Ce-Ce

No comments:

Post a Comment