Monday, December 3, 2018

Weekend

Friday:
Stayed in... and tried the pizza place from last weekend... and we got our pizza and it was pretty good.  I can't say that I loved it, but Ryan really liked it... and kids ate it too. 

Saturday:
A super rainy, cold day... all day long.  Yuk.  We did a few errands in the morning- Cora needed snow boots and a new stocking cap.  Then we were back in the warm of our house...  just fiddle farted around most of the day.  Kayson got his hairs cut...  and really that's about it.

Hope and Logan came over - they watched the kids for awhile.  We met up with a HS friend of Ryan's for supper. 

Sunday:
Church... and more of a lot of nothing.  Again, super cold here, so being inside was just what we chose!  The kids kind of drove me crazy... well, Cora!!  She's just so busy... and I can't keep up with her!  ha.

I should have went and Christmas shopped... but I honestly don't want to. That teeny ounce of excitement I had a couple weeks ago - yah, it's gone!  Blah!

 
 
apparently we can't get a 'normal' pic of the two of them.
 
 
 
new Snowman tie from Grandma...  sported that for Church!
 
 
She played in the snow... the little amount we got.
 
 
 
 
Ryan got a flat!!  BOO.

No comments:

Post a Comment