Thursday, November 29, 2018

This & That

I haven't written down random thoughts in a long time...
  • Cora is addicted (right now) to doing/working on hand stands and head stands.  The girl is constantly up against the couch on her head!!!  It's awesome and funny at the same time... she's really getting those abs working!  She's also been working more on her tumbling moves.  She's got cartwheels nailed down (except for starting on her left side, which I just don't understand!) But she's doing really well at all those other moves.  It's fun to watch her.
  • It's cold here, like colder than normal for November...  and there's no warmth in sight!  Now I remember why I don't like the winter... and why seasonal depression is a real freaking thing!  It's dark constantly... and it's cold!  ha. 
  • Kayson's been wearing a stocking cap to bed lately.  The kid's 'style' kind of cracks me up.  I mean he wears pretty much the same thing daily - sweats and a sweatshirt... but this stocking cap thing is new.  It's great - cuz it's cold out - but he wears it to bed!  So funny.
  • Looking at our calendar - I am sad that another year is almost over.  I'll soon have a 10 year old!!!  We are busy up until Christmas... and then January it continues...  I just pray for good weather when we travel and healthy kiddos.
  • Work for me is going well...  been a good year.  We moved buildings about a month ago... to a newer, upgraded building/floor.  I was hesitant, just because we don't have 'assigned' desks, but because we are all creatures of habits - we have all found a desk and pretty much have claimed it our own.  Kind of funny.  The environment is better - better than where we used to be, except it's freezing!  Good quality of air and that air blows on us!!  I'm literally freezing at work, and at home!  ha.
  • Baseball for Kayson will start in January...  just hitting.  They'll concentrate on that for several months.  I'm looking forward to another season actually.  This season will probably go super fast as well... we have a lot of personal things happening during several tournaments, so we'll be conquering and dividing for a lot of the time.  We'll see how that's all handled!

and just because he's cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment