Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Christmas 2018 #4 - US

Merry Christmas - 2018, unbelievable. 
Once again (like the past several Christmas'), I woke early... and emotional.  Like crazy emotional.  Kayson was up earlier than I expected... so him and I snuggled on the couch for a bit, in the dark with tears in my eyes...  attempting to keep him from seeing what Santa brought.  So many emotions rolling through my mind... he's 10 now.  I miss Mom.  I worry about freaking everything.  Just so much. 

Soon enough, Cora was awake... she ran out... K and her turned on the Christmas tree lights... and I hurried and told them to wake their Dad.  Within moments Ryan was out in the living room... kids were looking through stuff, and unfortunately Ryan was upset that they didn't technically wait for him.  That brought more and more tears, cuz I knew he was upset.  Totally bummed.  

But we moved on... and the kids were excited to see the things Santa brought.  Cora got a new iPad...  and Kayson got a gaming chair.  Those were their 'big' gifts.  We then had a little breakfast... and then moved onto our gifts to the kids and each other.  and wow - the kids got great things, and Ryan got me some amazing things as well.  (Seems like he always does... so nice).  We enjoyed that time... and then pretty much the kids were on their electronics and we were getting ready for the day.  

Everything was good... I think the kids were happy, and they were ready to go see their other cousins.  

A few pics from our little Christmas:








No comments:

Post a Comment