Sunday, May 20, 2018

Weekend

My weekend started Thursday around 12:30...  headed out and to home to put the final touches on the annual garage sale.  Thursday night and Friday was the sale... and it was a success. I'd say this year was my best yet...  not making a ton of money, just getting rid of stuff.  I bet I got rid of 90% of the stuff.  Which was great!!

Friday night:
We went over to Colleen & Mike's... they were free, which rarely happens; we were free... and they had all 5 kiddos.  We hadn't seen Allie and Sarah for a long time.  We grilled out and the kids had a blast... good times with them. 

Saturday:
Saturday morning I attended a doTerra Wellness Summit in DSM at the Marriott.  I was very interested to see what it was going to be like...  and unfortunately, it was everything I already knew.  I mean, it was a free session, so not a total waste of my time.  It was nice to do something just for me... so it was good.  In the afternoon they were holding a 'business' type class, but I didn't want to be gone all day, and I'm not sure if I'm really at the 'business' point of this.  So... I opted out.  It was good though.

Ryan and the kids watched Duke play ball while I was gone.  I got home and just started taking care of our house.  We are so much busier now... and week nights isn't really the best time to be deep cleaning (or at least I don't have the energy for that!), so I cleaned and did a ton of laundry.  Kids got home...  Ryan and Kayson went to practice hitting baseballs with Jarren and Hudsen.  We just did this and that all afternoon...  it was a good day. 

Saturday night we had an impromptu night with Mike, Holly and the boys... we grilled out, just hung out... pretty lax evening.  Nice to hang out with them.

Sunday:
Church...  then Cora and I did some shopping.  She needs shoes, and shorts, and t-shirts... ugh.  So we tackled shoes - got her a nice pair to wear with dresses (church type), then another pair of flip flops.  That's all she could decide on... plus I think she has fat feet and shoes aren't that comfortable for her!  So our shopping trip was short.  ha.  

Other than that, our Sunday was groceries, Ryan mowing, he took the kids to practice hitting again... and that's about it.  It was a gloomy cooler day...

No pics.  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment