Friday, May 4, 2018

This & That

Some random things happening... and things the kids have said.
  • Cora woke this morning saying she didn't want to go to school, she wanted to go to Kindergarten.  ha.  Well...  I think we are ready then.  We have Kindergarten 'retreat' next week... so that should help her with some of her questions (that she won't let us answer!)
  • One of Kayson's friends' grandpa's passed last week.  I had asked him if his friend had been gone from school... and he said "No - I think they cancelled the funeral b/c of the rain."  Oh sweetie... not exactly how that works.  :)
  • Last night baseball got cancelled.  Ryan and K headed to the ball field knowing it was going to rain...  Cora and I pulled in, and within minutes, the tornado sirens were going off!  And then within another few minutes, it was raining hard!  Kayson gets nervous when it rains this hard and there's potential for wind/tornado...  he brought his helmet and Cora's bike helmet into the house, just in case we needed it. 
    • When it was raining hard... Cora asked if Grandma was making the rain.  I struggled to answer... cuz I know she's not, but I didn't know what to say.  So I said that "God thought we needed some rain, and he might have over-did it!  We don't need this much right sis?!"  Light hearted response.
  • We have a baseball free weekend ahead of us.  We were going to go to Clarion for a day, but everyone is busy up there!  What the heck.  So we are sticking around here... gonna work on house stuff, garage sale prep and enjoy the weather I hope. 
  • I had fraudulent transactions on my debit card two weeks ago... finally got my new debit card, and still waiting to be reimbursed.  What a pain!

No comments:

Post a Comment