Monday, December 18, 2017

Weekend

Friday:
Ryan got home from being in NE all week...  it had been an ok week without him, but like normal, by Thursday I was kind of checked out, overwhelmed, and ready for another adult to be in the house.   Friday night we just stayed in.

Saturday:
K had basketball practice.  Cora and I stuck around home... cleaned, played and just did this and that.  I was an anxiety mess...  woke up missing Mom, woke up thinking and worrying about Christmas and hosting and having my kids get sick.  (Kayson's had a terrible head cold...  hoping it stays just as that, as Influenza A is rapidly spreading around here/his school).  Insert nervous Momma.
Anyway...  we grabbed lunch out, then headed to Simpson College to watch Jenna play some bball.  Good time... good game.

Saturday night we just stayed in again...  totally what I needed.  I just like my house.  ha. 

Sunday:
Church.
Then we attended The Nutcracker at the Civic Center.  Brittlyn was one of the dancers in the performance... and did an amazing job!!  It was fun to do something like that... even though it's totally different for our family...  but I think it was good.  The kids seemed to like it too (Cora did get a little antsy, but overall, did well).

Sunday night was just another normal Sunday night...  laundry, picking up, getting ready for our super busy week/Christmas weekend. 

Kayson's head cold is still hanging on...  I did a full blown prayer about it last night, hoping we just stay in the cold section, and no fever develops.  Once the fever is here, it's probably for sure Influenza A.  I worry about our busy week/weekend coming up... it'll only make things more worse if he gets worn out.  Ugh. 

Anyway...  it was a nice weekend.  I have a few things to get this week yet, and then getting my house ready for company. 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment