Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Christmas #4 - Us

Christmas Day...  Cora was better, it was K's birthday...  I wasn't nearly as emotional as I was Sunday!!  We started the day with hugs... and Santa. 

Santa brought the kids Razors (scooters)... hopefully the kids actually use them!  Santa brought a few other random things... under ware, pjs...  not much!  (Cuz Santa does not rock!) :)

Then we went downstairs...  snuggled in, turned on The Christmas Story, and started on our gifts.  The kids seemed happy with their gifts... and I was thrilled with mine from Ryan.  Man, he went all out (I think!!!)... compared to what I got him!  ha. 

We just had a nice morning... totally took our time hanging out, playing, putting some things away... I did some laundry...  it was a great little morning. 

Then we did K's birthday gifts...  

Then got cleaned up... packed up... and drove up to Clarion.






No comments:

Post a Comment