Sunday, December 3, 2017

Weekend

Friday:
Seems forever ago... but also like it was 2 seconds ago.
Friday night we had a movie night... like at a theater!  ha.  We saw 'Coco' - what a great movie!  We even ran into Lex and Dax (ended up sitting with them), so that was fun.  A good evening. 

Saturday:
Up and at em...  I did a little cleaning in the morning, then I headed up to Ames to watch Hope play in a club VB tournament.  I love watching her... she's such a great little player, and I love that she is still doing what she loves in college (even if it's not actually on the college team).  It's just fun.  I spent about 3 hours in Ames, a good amount of time to see her play a couple matches.  

Ryan and the kids did some errands while I was gone...  snow boots bought, birthday gift bought for K's friend Hudsen and lunch out.  Sounds like a good time for Daddy.  :)

Kayson had Hudsen's birthday party Saturday afternoon...  dropped him off about 4:30, and he was with that awesome family all night (sleepover).  Ryan, Cora and I just hung out... had a really good night - Cora played awesome by herself for awhile...  it was just a nice quiet evening. 

Sunday:
We picked K up about 8:40 this morning, before church.  He had a great time with his friend (and 2 others too)... they golfed at a simulator here in town, had pizza and cake, and stayed up way too late playing video games and watching movies.  Typical little birthday party!  But man, that lack of sleep is hard on this boy!  He just can't handle it.  

We did church... then both kiddos took rests, which was awesome.  I spent an hour or so with my friend Christina working through some skin care issues I'm having.  I think we are all set, after spending a small fortune!  :)  Back home... and we just hung out the rest of the day.  Another nice day... and lots of laughs with the kids.  They were pretty good after their rests, and just was a nice day.



Thought it was funny to have her wear all white.  ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment