Monday, July 31, 2017

Solo Mom Week 2 & VBS 2017

We've had a couple busy weeks... Ryan's been traveling quite a bit - last week, this week, and will next week as well. 

This specific week has been a doozy for me.  I've been a tad emotional, overwhelmed at work, and then just getting Kayson to the places he needs to be. He's had a super busy BTB week as well as he's been doing Vacation Bible School at Hope Waukee again this year (he went two nights last week with Haley), but this year, we did the entire week (however, he'll miss Friday night).  Regardless - that's from 6-8, and that really messes with our schedules! 

I've been super busy at work, so it's been hard to just leave at my normal time...  still get the kids, and then get them fed before we have to get K to VBS by 5:50ish.  I tell you what - I'm wiped out. They (we) haven't ate well this week... we need groceries terribly...  I just feel all over the place!!!

Anyway, here's some pictures of the great week Kayson has had at VBS. He brought a friend tonight, Carter, so that was fun for them.  I'm thrilled that he enjoys this... however, I'm struggling to know if he's truly learning anything about Jesus!  He has a hard time telling us what he's done at VBS besides playing and having a snack.  Hmmm.  ha.  Oh well.

Cora watching all the singing and dancing at the end!

Seriously - cute.
 
K, C and Haley
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment