Sunday, July 16, 2017

Kids - Swim Lessons

This past week was our first week for swim lessons - for BOTH kids.  
Kayson is in his 3rd year ... we did semi-private this year (1 teacher, 2 kids) - just cuz he's doing so well, and is super comfortable.  
And miss Cora is in her FIRST year... doing private lessons (1 teacher, 1 kid).  Of course I'm a nervous wreck, but so far, she's doing really well.  

First day I was convinced she'd throw a fit, or just be that shy girl who wouldn't talk or even get into the pool - nope, she proved me wrong (which I love!)... she got in the water, talked to her teacher, and listened... and tried all the things Miss Paige asked her to!  Win win.  

Each day she's done something a little different...  and seems a little more comfortable, which I'm thankful for.  We have this coming week as well, so I'm anxious to see how Cora does for the next 4 days. 

my new favorite pic.  they are beautiful. 





2 comments:

  1. A blonde girl just chilling in A short dress in the backseat? Sounds to me like somewhere a hung horney guy should be!

    ReplyDelete