Thursday, May 4, 2017

This & That


  • I'm starting to prep for summer... and our vacation too.  But it seems like summer is just creeping towards us so quickly - really about 5 weeks! Kayson will do the summer BTB program, which is awesome - tons of activities for the kids.  Plus I've mixed in there a basketball camp and then swim lessons.  Hoping he has a good summer!
  • Vacation talk --- again, about 5 weeks (31 days to be exact!)  I'm really looking forward to our trip, however, still know that I'll be nervous leaving the kiddos and letting go of that control.  Kayson will have a little track camp during that week, so I'm sad to miss that, but excited to hear from Trish and JeanAnn how it goes...  I'm hoping for a FAST kid!  ha.
    • I'm starting to think about packing... like just mentally thinking about what to take.  I have plenty of tops and dresses to take for our evenings...  swim suits (eh - yuk), but I have about 3 that are a good option. 
    • Thinking about what needs to be done around the house before we leave. I want all the laundry done, so the 'sitters' don't have to deal with that...  make sure there is plenty of food here...  make sure Murphy is happy.  :)  (almost more worried about him than the kids!)
  • With the thoughts of summer...  I start thinking more and more about August... Cora turning 5, then summer is over, then it'll be Christmas.  YUK YUK.  :)
  • I'm starting to take a little more time off from work here and there... I have so much personal time to use, it's ridiculous.  So I'm planning like crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment