Friday, May 26, 2017

Kayson - Last Day of 2nd Grade!

Ok, so I said last year went fast... NOPE - this year did!  Holy cow, it's summer, as of today at 3:40 for the kiddos.  Unbelievable. 

Kayson is now done with 2nd grade!  He's learned a lot, and I think he's grown up a little too.  I mean, we have our moments, but I can start to see some maturity in some things, and I really appreciate that.  ha. 

He had a great year, and says he now likes math.  :)  

Today was a beautiful day, weather wise - so Maple Grove was able to have their 'field day' of fun.  Kayson said they were busy all day, and was super fun... and sad!!  At the end of the day, they have a clap out for the 5th graders.  Well, one of those 5th graders is our cousin Duke, who's become a really good little friend to Kayson.  Cousins make great friends too.  I was told my Duke's mom that there was a very long big hug between the two of them, and some serious tears.  OMG.  Sooooo damn sweet, but also makes us giggle a little.  :)  We instantly think of Papa Dick - he was a very emotional man, would tear up at a lot - sad things and even happy things!  So we've come to the conclusion that Duke and Kayson have that Taylor blood of being emotional.  (K gets some from me too!) haha.

Anyway, super proud of this kid.  He got an awesome little start to a tan today too.  



Look at those tears and smiles.  *heart*

No comments:

Post a Comment