Friday, February 6, 2015

Being a Parent

Being a Mom is by far the hardest "job" I have... will ever have.  I love my kids - like crazy.  Every night before I go to bed, I check on them...  I touch them, and say 'I love you'.  Every night.  I probably could stand and stare at them being so peaceful and sweet.  It's the best thing ever.  

Being a Mom, however, is not always peaceful and sweet.  :)  

We've had our struggles lately - anywhere from Kayson constantly talking back and constantly whining because he doesn't get his way.  Or from Cora throwing and hitting.  Or them both wanting the iPad at the same time to us taking it away from them both - the world is ending to them.  Or Kayson telling me that what I know isn't right (when it comes to school stuff).  Or them not eating what I put on their plate every night.  Or Kayson consistently worrying about who's going to put him to bed.  Or watching Cora play so nicely at daycare (I peek sometimes before she notices me), and the minute we are in the car, she's a different child. 

The list goes on and on.  

I ran across some neat Parent sayings, that I thought I would write down, just because.  I'm sure hoping others can relate to me/us.

I can only hope we are doing something right.
Right on.  
This is SO true.  Maybe not a snickers for me, but something else!
I catch Kayson doing the same things that Ryan and I do.  Not always good!  

1 comment: