Sunday, October 26, 2014

Random

  • Cora's new thing --- "Hey Janelle".  Yah, that's awesome.
  • The weather was amazing this weekend...  Saturday - we played at the school park, and Saturday night we enjoyed the fire pit.  It was a perfect night. 
  • I had a 31 party... and it was a huge success.  I was so pleased.
  • I did an errand yesterday afternoon at the mall...  and I saw 4 young teenagers with 4 infant car seats and FAKE babies.  At first (from a distance) I thought - wow, young girls... and they ALL have babies?  Weird...  then I got closer... and they were all fake and they were feeding the babies all at the same time.  Yah, that would NEVER happen.  ha.  I just chuckled. 
  • My errand was getting more hand soap at Bath & Body...  I picked up some of those plug in smellies - and I dropped one.  Yah, they are glass...  everywhere.  That was awesome.  Ugh.
  • I busted a fingernail today... down low, and it's SO sore...  :(
  • Ryan made chili for supper tonight... oh it was so good!  We had a TON left over, so some of it's frozen...  he says the next time I get the urge to have chili - we've got it.  
  • JeanAnn and I did a few errands today...  I picked up some boots for Cora.  I went up a size cuz the last pair just was tough to get on her feet...  well this pair, I think would fit if she didn't have such chubby legs.  We could barely get them zipped.  They are going back to the store.  :(
  • No recent pictures...  or at least uploaded yet.  Maybe I'll do that this week!
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment