Thursday, August 28, 2014

Random

  • Ryan's been busy this week...  gone over night Monday... Commuting the remainder of the week.  Such a busy season for him.  
  • Cora has a fire engine red bottom...  well, it's better, but she DID have a fire engine red bottom.  I noticed it Sunday morning...  even by Monday it was ok, but by Tuesday night, it was BAD.  She was crying hard anytime we changed her - bathtime was terrible, even telling us 'bottom hurt'.  Ryan was able to get her into the doctor Wednesday afternoon - a home remedy was the prescription.  Zinc Oxide & Cornstarch.  Weird.  But... it seems to be helping.  I do think she's had a little bug - her stools have been less than solid...  she's not eating the best (as usual), so I think that hasn't helped the situation at all.  I sure hope by this weekend, she's back to a smooth bottom!
  • Tonight I was able to get out for a drink and quick dinner with Nicky and Nikki - we really haven't hung out in a really long time, just the three of us.  It was nice...  good talks.  
  • It's thundering and lighting like crazy right now...  my guess is I'll be awake at some point tonight!!
  • When Ryan is gone, I have to do both drop offs in the morning.  I knew it would be a 'change' for me...  it would take longer, etc.  But wow - I didn't realize how much longer it would take.  And I don't think I'm THAT slow (at driving or walking!)  I think Tuesday was a bad morning - it took me a little over an hour to get from my front door to just my work ramp.  EEEK!  I know we need to leave a tad earlier than we have... but wowza!  I can't imagine how it'll be this winter!! 
  • Work has been crazy busy.  Like neck deep in projects!  I know I'm ready - and will thoroughly enjoy the 3 day weekend coming up!
  • Someone needs to start working out again...  I'm squishy!  ha.  I haven't had the time to step away at work lately, so I've just stopped.  I've signed up to play Fall VB again with my girlfriends, so I'll at least have that once a week, but I need to really commit to more.  It only makes me feel better, so I need to do it.
  • Kayson's had a good week... at school.  At home - we can tell he's been tired.  The talking back and whining continues.  Poor kid - tough being 5 1/2 and having to listen and follow the rules.  :)  Stinker.

No comments:

Post a Comment