Sunday, August 17, 2014

Random

  • We gave Kayson a 100 piece puzzle - just because.  He flew thru that like it was nothing.  What the heck!?  So...  I instantly purchased a couple others - a 200 piece and 300.  In the meantime, he had asked if Daddy had any puzzles.  So... we do have some adult puzzles (like nature, stuff like that) - 1000 pieces... then one that was 500.  I asked if he wanted to try it.  Yep.  He was all in.  He's done REALLY well...  he kept telling me "I'm not going to give up Mom!"  Pretty cool. 
  • Cora hasn't ate supper for us for about 8 days now.  Awesome.  If she eats, it's yogurt, applesauce or chips.  Double awesome.  I know it's common... normal... blah blah.  But it's SO annoying!  Kayson's starting to do really well with eating, so at least we have one good eater at this point.  
  • Cora turns 2 on Wednesday!  EEEK - I'm excited for her... and sad at the same time.  She's just changing so much - growing up... and totally showing her feisty personality.
  • Ryan mowed before he headed out today... and shortly after, the entire neighborhood was mowing.  Funny.  Loved seeing all the green grass again... 
  • Kindergarten is going really well... so far!  Wednesday and Thursday of last week were short days...  they went great.  K was tired, but talkative and ready to go back.  Friday was the first full day - and also when the before and after school was available.  I dropped him off around 7:20 at Beyond the Bell - he said he was a little nervous, but he did it.  We talked with the lady in charge, and just stood and looked around for a few minutes...  there were a lot of kids there already, so he was a little intimidated at first... but soon enough, he sat down next to Mrs. Tracy (lady in charge), and I said I needed to leave for work.  When I picked him up - he was in the gym playing tag with 30 other kids.  He looked like he was having a blast!  I was thrilled.  :)  It's going to be a good place for him. 
  • I'm hoping for a smooth... quick week.  We have some planning to do for Cora's birthday party this coming Sunday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment