Sunday, July 13, 2014

This & That

I can't believe it's Sunday afternoon already...  
We've had a nice weekend...  Friday was Ryan's 35th birthday.  Kayson wanted to take him to Cherry Berry.  ha.  We got pizza at Gusto, where both kids didn't eat all that well (Cora - ate nothing actually), then we were off to Cherry Berry.  Good parents right here!

I think Ryan had a nice birthday...  always seems like it's just another day...  but we tried to spoil him.  Not sure if he agreed!  :)

Saturday we slept in - 8:20 for everyone!!  I'm thrilled how well the kids have been sleeping lately, but sure makes the weekdays hard to get them up at 6:30!  That morning we went and picked out a couple trees for our backyard.  Done - and they'll be delivered and planted in a week or so!  We are really looking forward to having our backyard DONE!  :)  Ryan and Kayson did an errand... I put Cora down for a nap... and I cleaned like crazy.  (I look at the house now, and it doesn't look like I cleaned, but I did!)  Ryan mowed in the terrible heat and humidity...  boo!  Saturday evening we went and got groceries and then hung out in the backyard with Jess and Lex.  It was a great little evening!

Today Ryan and Kayson went with Mike and JeanAnn to help move Blair and Martina...  they have everything packed, so they were loading the trucks!  Hot, busy day for them!  Cora and I did some errands this morning, she was pretty darn good for me too.  She just layed down for a nap, and I'm going to sit on the deck!  :)
Our super strong boy!
Piggy tails!!
My little shopper!

No comments:

Post a Comment