Monday, July 21, 2014

She's ALMOST 2

I'm finding tonight to be a rough night...  1) I'm exhausted... my neck and back are tired!!  and 2) my beautiful, feisty, loving, and ORNERY little girl will be 2 in less than a month.

She's really changing...  I think I say this every month, but it's really true.  She's talking more and more every day.  (Still won't say much when we are around others, but when we are home - in her comfort zone - this girl talks!)  I can't even list out all the words she says... it's a lot!

Cora is showing a lot of interest in the potty.  Daycare introduced this about 2 months ago...  at the same time, I told them that we wouldn't be doing anything at home...  so we'd just go with the flow.  Over the past 2 weeks, she's been telling us when she needs to potty.  She'll go to the potty chair and she goes.  She wipes herself and claps when done.  Daycare totally gets props for this!!  :)  It's pretty exciting.

Cora definitely is a Momma's girl.  She loves me, she wants me to hold her and be with her.  From time to time, this is hard - and I realize it's just a phase (as Kayson did the same thing).  I also really try to soak this in as well...  she's almost 2, then she'll be almost 4 and then 10 before I know it.  I'm really having a hard time seeing her grow up so quickly.  She's my baby. 

She's a little over 30 pounds.

She loves shoes.  She loves her shoes, she loves mine, and she loves brothers.  It's pretty funny.   And her feet STINK!!!

We've decided to have a Princess birthday party.  It makes me laugh, cuz she's really not a princess at all...  but she LOVES Princess'!  I'm anxious to see what she thinks of the few things we have for decorations.  

I love this little girl so much.  It's so hard to believe that 2 years ago I was huge and hot!!  I'm so thankful for her in our lives and bringing so much joy to our family.
2 weeks old
Almost 2

No comments:

Post a Comment