Wednesday, July 24, 2013

This & That

  • I'm not feeling well...  it started yesterday...  icky tummy, no appetite and thirsty.  BLAH.  I'm just trying to take it easy (at work!)
  • Kayson threw up yesterday at daycare...  I was called - apparently he just said his tummy hurt, threw up, layed down for 30 minutes, then wanted to play.  He was ok last night...  he was not hungry, but I explained to him it was important to eat something.  So he had a piece of toast... that was it.  He watched a movie and was asleep by 8:10.  He said he felt fine this morning...  he at least had a pep in his step a little. 
  • It's Wednesday... already.  I'm buried at work, which is not a bad thing! 
  • I'm sad that Cora is 11 months old already...  we are starting the planning of her birthday party and it just makes me sad.  I don't remember my maternity leave (hardly at all!!).  She just literally has grown up too fast. 
  • Cora is starting to be dramatic already.  When she's mad, she throws herself to the ground and gently bangs her head on the floor and cries.  Awesome.  :)
  • I'm looking forward to seeing my other sister (Jill) and her family this Saturday...  We haven't seen them since May (Ash's graduation), so we have a lot to catch up on and just ready to spend the afternoon/evening with them playing. 
  • Speaking of Cora's birthday - we need to decide if we'll get her anything.  (Typically we don't buy anything for 1st birthdays, just cuz Kayson got over-loaded with his 1st birthday and Christmas).  And I'm assuming that will be the same with Miss Cora. 
  • Our flights are finally booked for our trip to Arizona in September!!!  We waited too long, but we got some decent flights (at a good price too).  The only complaint is we are leaving early (right around 7 am) for both flights...  early for the kids, but I'd rather have that then getting home at 9 pm!!  It'll be fine, and I'm really looking forward to it.  We have to make it super fun for the kids...  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment