Thursday, July 18, 2013

Ryan's "Vacation"

Ryan's been on a 'forced vacation' this week.  I say that because literally his firm makes long term schedule (for the accountant's traveling, etc), and on that schedule - was "Ryan Taylor - Vacation, 7/12-7/19"  I laughed, but was excited too.  He needs it, he deserves it.  Of course it was the hottest week of the year, but oh well!!

Besides having some tummy issues the first part of the week, I think he's enjoyed it.  He's been super productive in the garage!  It's all organized (even more!) with some new shelves and things tossed out!  His next thing to do is to put handles on the kitchen cabinets!!  

I took this afternoon off...  I came home and finally finished going through clothes to go to Goodwill and clothes that can just be trashed.  FINALLY!!  That's been something I've totally procrastinated about!  Bad me.  

I'm taking tomorrow off as well...  I kind of felt that it would be nice to just be home with Ryan.  (Wonder how he feels about it!??!)  haha.  We don't have anything planned, but hopefully we can grab lunch and just putz around the house together.  (and get those handles on!!!)

We have a busy weekend planned with visitors and other random stuff...  I'm looking forward to the 3 day weekend!!!  




No comments:

Post a Comment