Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Some "Firsts"

Kayson and I had a couple 'firsts' this week!

Sunday, I got to do a "Wine & Canvas" afternoon with a few friends.  It was held at Jasper Winery here in the Des Moines area.  For a small fee, you got to come enjoy time with friends, sip on wine and paint!!!  It was crazy fun!  

Here are some shots of the progress... and final product!!  I was super proud of myself and would love to do it again!
Blank - literally!
 
Final Product (Me, Holly & Nicky)

Tonight, Kayson got to go bowling for the first time!!  Our neighbor's little boy was having a birthday party at the bowling alley nearby.  Cora, K and I packed up and went to the party.  The little boys (and one girl - Avery!) enjoyed some pizza, cuppie-cakes and apple juice... then the bowling began!  Kayson enjoyed it...  he used the 'ramp' to help him along, and it worked perfectly.  He didn't get 'all of them down' (strike), but that's ok...  he still had fun.  Cora did pretty well...  I took the stroller, so that contained her for about 40 minutes of the 2 hours...  then she was off.  I chased her, and Bennett's Daddy helped Kayson (and all the other boys too), so it did work out in the end.  

Too much fun.  :)



So proud of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment