Friday, July 12, 2013

Mon - Fri

It's been a long week...  so I'm thrilled it's the weekend.
Monday:
Ryan headed out to Illinois...  long trip for him...  which meant a long week for us.  I could just tell Kayson was going to give me a hard time... and he did.  :(

Tuesday:
Tried to keep busy by staying in...  it was a warmer day. I was hot, and super tired... so we just stayed in.  Kayson decided that giving me a fit about the iPad and not staying in bed was 'fun'.  

Wednesday:
It didn't seem as hot... so we had supper and I got the sprinkler out for Kayson.  Cora and I sat and watched him run through the water for about 30 minutes.  He did well, until, of course, it was time to come inside.  I understand being a kid and having to come in sucks...  I wish there was a good way to have kids understand that and listen!!

Thursday:
Ryan's 34th birthday!!!  Ryan was able to come home Thursday night, which was great.  Kayson was all wound up, so he was naughty too, but ended up being super happy to have Ryan home... and listened.  Once Ryan got home, we were able to run to Dairy Queen for his birthday.  A nice treat.  (Cora, by the way, loves ice cream!!)

Friday:
TGIF!!  It was a super DUPER long day at work.  It was really quiet, and we just weren't very busy, so it seemed like the 8 hours took forever!!  Tonight we did dinner out and then walked through Costco.  We got a membership there, so figured it was a good night to walk through... and spent way too much money!  ha.  

Here's to the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment