Tuesday, May 29, 2012

This & That

  • Spanking has been a regular occurrence lately in the Taylor household.  Is it the 'right' thing?  I don't know.  It does seems to make Kayson really think about whatever he's just done.  We are now making him tell us what he did and why we are punishing him... and making him apologize.  He does... and it breaks his heart, and ours.
  • Baby Girl absolutely rolls and rolls inside me...  she gets up on the right side of my tummy and rubs...  then rolls.  It literally takes my breath away!
  • It was wonderful having a 3 day weekend... and even better because today I worked from home (in between some appointments).  I really, REALLY like working from home for a couple reasons.  1) I don't have to drive downtown! HUGE to me! and 2) I get a lot done...  I don't get interrupted and/or distracted.  It's just really enjoyable to be in the quiet and really concentrate.  I couldn't do it every day, because I do like and need the conversations I have with the Consultants, but once a week would be a nice 'change'.
  • One of my appointments today was getting my hair done.  I went blonder, and I like it.  It always takes a day or two to get 'used' to it, but I already like it.  I just wish I could figure out how to use a round brush like Lacey does...  I just can't get the style to look like she does!  
  • Kayson and I picked out a softie for Baby Girl this afternoon.  I've also asked a neighbor to make one for her, which I need to work on talking with her about.  Kayson has two softies, so of course, Baby Girl needs two right?!  :)
  • My garage sale is Thursday evening.  Tomorrow night, I (with Ryan's help) will be setting up the tables and at least getting the stuff in the garage...  I'm anxious to do this, as I've never done a garage sale before.  I just really want to get rid of the stuff...  we'll take the money we make to get the things we need for Baby Girl.
  • Here's to a short work week!  Hoping it goes FAST!

No comments:

Post a Comment