Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Babble

  • I feel like not much has been going on... but I'm afraid that the more I sit in front of this computer, the more I'll type... or babble.  :)
  • My heartburn is TERRIBLE tonight...  oh, makes me want to just throw up.  UGH.
  • The last couple nights have been super warm... and windy, so we've stayed inside and played.  Both nights we got the Legos out and started building away...  Kayson really used his imagination.  
  • We had some under-cabinet lighting put in our kitchen last week...  I really like it!  Next is hardware for the doors/drawers, then hopefully a back splash.  
  • Ryan kindly reminded me that the Kindle Fire that he purchased for us has been sitting for a LONG time...  I probably should do something about that and get a book to read!  ha.  
  • I got Kayson some paint the other day, and he loves it.  It's nice to do something different with him, and the activity actually lasts longer than a couple minutes!  
  • Today a friend of mine (co-worker) saw Baby Girl move through my shirt...  she got a little creeped out.  ha.  Baby Girl just rolls and rolls lately.  Busy girl.
  • I haven't watched American Idol at all this season, but am stuck watching tonight, waiting for the winner.
  • I'm really looking forward to the 3-day holiday weekend ahead of us.  We will be heading to Clarion to spend some much needed time with my family.  As much as I want it to rain, I hope the weather cooperates, so we can enjoy outside time with the kids.
  • My neighbor and I are having a garage sale next week...  I'm just doing ours on Thursday evening because that's really the only time that works for me.  I'm really REALLY hoping to sell A LOT of boy clothes. 
  • Kayson's been coming into our room in the middle of the night...  he does the whole 'stand right by your head and stare' thing, not saying a word.  I sleep pretty light, so I typically hear his door open and him walking into our room...  he'll stand and stare for a good 20 seconds (which seems like forever), then finally he'll ask to "please pat me Mommy".  

No comments:

Post a Comment