Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Class & Room

  • Tonight was Kayson's last week/night of Sports Class.  It was a very successful 6 weeks, I think...  he had fun, he learned stuff, got more comfortable with a few new sport things, and it was good for Ryan and me too!  Tonight, however, the Coach decided that we would switch it up a little and have class OUTSIDE!  It was WINDY!  But we survived...  I think I was the only one trying to warm up in any spot I could find!  ha.  Yes, I'm a wimp.
  • Kayson and all the other little boys and girls got a 'certificate' for the class...  plus stickers and another little ball.  He shook Coach Allison's hand while all the parents clapped...  so cute.
  • Baby Girl's room is getting started tomorrow!  Meaning - the wanes coating will be installed tomorrow (and Thursday).  Oh my goodness, I'm so excited!!  I'll post pictures of all the progress!
  • Now that her room is getting started...  we have stuff EVERYWHERE.  In our room, in the basement scattered all over.  We still have some organizing to do... and I'm not going to lie - I'm not motivated!  I better shape up and start working on some stuff!
I think that's all I've got for tonight...  gonna relax.  Not gonna touch the basement!  ha.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment