Sunday, May 6, 2012

Productive & Fun

It has been a productive and very fun weekend... I think!  We've been super busy with such random things going on...  it's sure made the weekend fast and fun.  

Friday evening I met up with some of my volleyball friends for a baby shower for one of the gals...  always fun to catch up with those girls.  I really hope to get back into volleyball this winter... I miss it and it's a good workout.  :)

Saturday was our 'productive' day... First - Kayson got a hair cut, he did great!  Then my parents came for a quick visit.  My Dad couldn't get into the field due to the wet ground, so they came to help 'gently push' us to get moving in Baby Girls room.  My goal was to at least get the room cleared out...  move the desk and dresser downstairs.  Accomplished!  Ryan and Dad did great...  we organized a little (still lots to do), but it's a start... and I'm thrilled that we at least got that part done.   We also picked up the rocker we bought, and it's WONDERFUL!  I can't wait to use it!! :)

Saturday afternoon, I stepped away for a nice bridal shower for my good friend, Colleen...  nice food, nice company, nice time.  Saturday evening we met up for dinner with some neighbors - Mexican food on Cinco de Mayo!  What's better than that!?!?  YUM.  We then enjoyed the evening outside by the firepit...  windy, but we really had a nice time!  

Today was a fun day.  My sister, Trish, and her family came for a visit.  Lots of playing time with Hope & Eden for Kayson...  it's just fun to watch!  While Kayson napped, Trish and I went our own way and shopped a little... We talked Baby Girl the entire time!  (I'm getting more and more excited and ready for her!)  Meanwhile Greg and the girls went shopping too.  Ryan got to stay back at the house in the quiet!  :)  Again, lots of fun... and appreciate them making the trip to us. 

Here are a few pictures from today.  


Some art - Watercolor paint.
Hope, K & Eden - shooting...  nice, I know.  :)
Aunt Trish bought K some water guns...  we had some fun this afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment