Sunday, May 20, 2012

Me/baby & Belly Photo

How far along: 28 weeks
Total Weight Gain: 14 lbs 
Size and Growth of Baby: Baby is measuring around 14 1/2 inches from head to rump.  She blinks her eyes and has some lashes already!
Maternity Clothes: Yep.   
Movement: Yes...  she moves a LOT. 
Food Cravings:  Nothing in particular...  just will eat about anything.    
What do I miss:  Getting up and down off the floor easily!  It's already gotten harder for me...  wow, I've got a long ways to go too!  
OTHER: Heartburn.  YUK.  I also passed my glucose test this past Friday.  Whew!  However, I have low iron (hemoglobin)...  so I need to kind of watch that and take an iron supplement.  This explains my extra tiredness.  


Kayson wanted to show his belly too!  :)

1 comment:

  1. How is your butt still so tiny!!!!???? I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete