Monday, October 10, 2011

Saturday Stress & Fun - All In One!

Well - Saturday was my 2nd wedding shoot I've done...  This wedding was much bigger than the 1st I did - this was the whole package - bridesmaids, groomsmen, lots of family, lots of friends, and a big celebration!  I had my sister-in-law, Martina, assist me Saturday...  just to kind of keep me in order/keep my nerves in line, etc... She did great and I appreciated everything she did.  The day went well - however, the weather was my challenge.  Some would be thinking - "it was a beautiful day!" and really... it was... however, it was SUPER sunny (1 downfall with outdoor photos) and SUPER windy (another BIG downfall).  I was stressed...  I was sweating...  and so was everyone else.  I rushed it a long too quickly and didn't get the photos that I really wanted...  There's enough to choose from though.  Once the photo portion of the day was over... it was time for the reception.  The bride and groom are our neighbors and friends... so we were invited to stay and have a good time.  And man, we did.  Several other neighbors were there as well, and we just had a great time.  The music being played was awesome and the drinks were flowing just right too!  :)  We sat and talked and talked all night long...  some of us danced a little too.  It was by far the most fun I've had in a really long time.  Success.  Congrats to Jon & Jess for a successful and happy day!

The neighbors!
Girls -- Jen, Me, Nikki & Mere
Jess & Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment