Thursday, October 27, 2011

Kayson = Challenging

This week has been by far the most challenging week with Kayson and me.  He's been tired, he's been crabby, he's been hungry, he's been happy, he's been sad, and he's been whiny.  I know, I know - he's almost 3 years old!!!  Well, I understand that... however, I anticipate things being better when Ryan is actually home.  And it wasn't!  Ryan got home Wednesday night...  K and I talked about it Monday and Tuesday night, he was excited...  however, when the time came, K was NOT excited.  Man, we struggled this week.  We argued, we didn't listen (of course, him, not us!).  

According to BabyCenter.com's comments for his month (a 34 month old) - we are right on schedule with "Bossiness" and "Temperaments".  (and that's supposed to make us feel better!?) :)  I guess he's a normal toddler!

I'm glad tomorrow is Friday, just so we can be at home and concentrate on Kayson... and get some time at home alone...  however, I do think to myself - "Is Kayson going to drive us crazy this weekend?!?!"  Probably!! ...but that's what happens when you are parents right?! 

Please give us patience!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment