Monday, October 24, 2011

Random Stuff

First, we had a great weekend!  Even though Ryan was gone all day Saturday for the Iowa game, we still had a great weekend...  spur of the moment dinner with some friends, lots of time at home (on Saturday - for me), plus lunch with a friend, while Kayson was home with Grandma JeanAnn, lots of photography shoots happening this weekend... and more friends over Sunday night!  I mean, we got it all taken care of this weekend!  It was fun!!

Kayson is doing awesome at potty training!  Oh my goodness - do I dare say all of this out loud AND write it on the blog?!?!  I will!  Beginning last week, we started the big boy underware for daycare - all day (besides a pull-up at nap time), and he's done great.  He had one accident last Tuesday, and we've been golden since then!  He even pooped in the potty Friday night!  He is doing so well, I'm so proud of him!  And I tell you what, this whole "no diaper thing" rocks!  :) 

My photography is really picking up...  and I'm loving it, however, I am realizing even more that there is seriously not enough time in the day!  Working 40 hours and most of the time being a single Mom, my evenings are SHORT and I have limited time to really sit and look/edit/load, etc the images.  Somehow, I'm getting to it though. 

Ryan's traveling is starting to come to an end.  This will be his last week away, for awhile anyway...  We've adjusted, as we always do, but it'll be nice when it starts getting cold to have him around more often. 

Kayson is plain fun now.  I mean, sure, we have our moments, but he's becoming such a big boy and with such a personality.  He's really showing his imagination lately...  which is way fun.   We just need him to want to play alone a little better... that's my only complaint (however, I probably shouldn't complain about it - cuz when he's 10, he won't want me around at all!)  Either way, he can do so much on his own now it's amazing...  he really is a good boy and I feel very blessed.  One 'funny' from this weekend was Grandma JeanAnn had told him to eat his pizza, then he could have a piece of candy... he paused and said "FINE."  haha...  Stinker.  :)  He ate every last drop of his meal!  :)

So I don't have any pictures to share from the weekend...  well maybe a few, but I didn't upload them!  I do want to share some of my recent photo shoots, so maybe that'll come in a couple weeks. 

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment