Sunday, May 30, 2010

One more day!!!

I've said it before, I love long weekends... I love being home with my family... I love being productive. We've had one of those weekends so far -- and we have one more full day of it! Whoohoo!

Saturday we did a ton of stuff around the house, Kayson took great naps (Ryan and I both napped in the afternoon!), and we both relaxed in the sun a little too. I can't remember the last time we both did that... besides when we were on our honeymoon! It was nice to just sit and enjoy the peace and quiet... and sun. Saturday late afternoon my sister, Tricia, and her family came for a quick visit. They were in town, so stopped by -- we played a little then went for dinner. We had a great time! Today (Sunday) we got up and went to watch Ryan's cousin, Jenna, play some softball... we just stuck around for one game, cuz it was getting warm, but it was a good time... and Kayson walked around and soaked everything in. Then a Target run was done, and then a good nap... just for Kayson. It's been just another good day... and I don't have to 'hate' tonight, like I normally hate Sundays! We don't have plans for tomorrow either, which is great... maybe just another day of 'nothin'!

I hope everyone has had an enjoyable and safe Memorial Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment