Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

My 2nd Mothers Day has been good. I can't write and tell people enough how lucky I am to have Kayson in my life. Being a mother is amazing, challenging, beautiful and rewarding.

We've had a great weekend thus far. My parents came and stayed with us Friday evening through Saturday afternoon. It was a nice visit... nice to have them here for more than just 4 hours. I know Mom had a good time, b/c she called when they got home and she was sad - I could tell she had been crying and she said she could have stayed another several days. She loves that Kayson (and us of course). Today we met Mike & JeanAnn, Grandma & Grandpa Taylor, Blair & Martina for lunch... it was a good buffet meal and nice company. Right now Kayson is napping and Ryan is mowing the yard for the first time. I know he's lovin' every second of it. It's been a good weekend... I need to soak in every second with Ryan as he'll be gone to Illinois this week.

Hugs and love to all those Mother's out there... whether you are a Grandma, or a Great-Grandma or pregnant with your first baby - enjoy it, it's OUR DAY! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment