Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Letter to Kayson from Momma

To my Buster,
When you were growing in my tummy, I never quite imagined how you would change my life. Your Daddy and I were so excited and nervous for you to arrive... and when you did, it seemed that life just changed so easily. Sure we had some challenges, and we still do each day, but we all got through it, with the help of your smile. You were SUCH a good baby... and to watch you grow and learn each day is a remarkable feeling. To watch you learn to coo and twist your feet around and around when you were excited... to watch you learn to sit up and be such a 'big boy'... to watch you learn who I am and who Daddy is (again, an amazing feeling to know that you love us as much as we love you!)... to watch you learn to crawl (finally we thought!)... to watch you start to copy the things we do... to watch you learn to walk. We have so much more to come in life with you and I just wanted to take a quick moment to let you know (in a letter) how much I love you. You have changed my life and your Daddy's life... for the better. We have become a family and I couldn't ask for anything else. I hope to be able to give you everything you need to be a happy and healthy boy and man in life.

I love you.
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment