Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Cry Baby, Idol & Week

We had a cry baby on our hands tonight. I'm sure there was a reason for it, right?!?! There's always a reason for a 17 month old to have temper-tantrums and cry at the drop of a hat and not eat... right?! haha. Stinker!! It makes for a sad night for Ryan and I when Kayson is so crabby. We only want the best and for him to be happy and it's so hard when he's not happy... then it does the domino effect onto Ryan and I.

Moving on... American Idols winner is Lee. To be honest, we haven't really watched much of the show this season. I used to watch it from start to finish, I'm realizing that's hard to do now! Anyway, Lee won, and that's great - Ryan thinks he's a great performer and people will come to watch him... I did like Crystal too - she has an amazing voice... sure hope she can make a record.

Having Monday off was wonderful - AWESOME actually. One would think that having a day off would make for a short and fast week - NOPE! This week is draggin! I'm looking forward to having this coming Monday off as well for Memorial Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment