Friday, February 26, 2010

Hug your Loved Ones

I'm learning more and more each day to not take your loved ones for granted... love them... hug them... respect them... laugh with them... treat them as you would want to be treated. There have been a couple instances over the past couple weeks that have really made me think about how life can be so short.

I have a very good friend who lost her sister in law Wednesday... she was young and her heart stopped. Just like that. Life was over for her... and many, many people now hurt and morn for her. This brings tears to my eyes and makes my heart ache... hoping that something so sudden will never happen to someone I am close to. But you just never know...

So take an extra minute tonight when your husband or wife comes home from work - hug them and squeeze them tight. Maybe you aren't 'huggers', but it's important and such a good feeling to be hugged each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment