Sunday, February 21, 2010

BUNCO, Weekend & Skin

Last night Ryan & I had a 'game night' at our friends Jamie & Travis'. Food, drinks and Bunco. I had never played before, but wow - it was SO MUCH FUN! There were 11 of us, and it was a GREAT group of people. What a little dice game to do! We've decided that we'll try to do this every month or so - rotating at each others homes.

Today has been a good, relaxing day - just what we all needed. We slept in a little (7:15ish)... which was great. Kayson & I ran to Babies R Us to pick up a humidifier filter and they were all out - frustrating! So we came home... Now Ryan & Kayson are napping (together), so sweet. The dogs and I are relaxin.

Is everyone's skin raw!?!? Well, mine is! My hands and cuticles are cracked and sore... my legs are dry... no matter how much lotion I put on, it just soaks in and craves for more. So gross! ;) I've been throwing around the idea of getting back to tanning. I just need some color - I know it's bad for your skin (especially since it's winter and just in general), but man - I think the color would lift my spirits... We'll see if I get that accomplished this week! Off to put more lotion on. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment