Monday, July 27, 2009

Wishin' and Hopin'... Spacin' off

We've had several people come look at the townhome over the past 4 weeks... lots of positive thoughts and comments from each buyer that comes through. Now... Just need to grab one of them and reel them in. We had another one come today. Gosh I hope we can sell it soon. Everyone - KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED!

Ryan is travelling again this week - only through Wednesday evening, so that's nice. Kayson and I had a good night - we played, had a good dinner and pulled out one of the Baby Einstein movies. Kayson really got into it - even giggled and got excited a couple times. That was nice to see... We'll have to try that more often. Now the bugger is sleeping, and I've been doing random things... one of them is spacing off! Oh my - I sat down to check email and the Bachelorette is on (which I'm addicted to) - I don't think I blinked the entire 5 minutes until commercial. Too funny. Anyway, off to do a few more things, then bed! Mondays wipe me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment