Sunday, July 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Ryan

Yesterday, July 11 was Ryan's 30th birthday! YEA! Unfortunately, I'm still older than him, and it still reminds me of that!! :) I surprised him with a day of golfing with his closest buddies - there were 6 of them total, they golfed in Adel and had a great time. Ryan didn't have his best round - I think he's exact words were "it was bad, but fun". I guess that's all that matters - that he had fun! Then Saturday evening we all met up at Mickey's in Waukee - all the guys that golfed, plus their wives. It was great to catch up with some of the girls that I hadn't seen in awhile... and I know the guys had fun playing pool and Golden Tee. We ate and drank plenty, and it was just a great time... I hadn't really let loose in a long time!

So Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment