Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Random Thoughts

Kayson and I are doing well... the last two evenings have gone fairly quickly. We keep busy - tonight was a walk, lots of playing and a bath - he was more than ready for bed at 7:15, and he was out by 7:40. That just rocks! Now... it's quiet, alone time for me... and this is when the random thoughts start flying!
  • It's only Tuesday - why can't it be Friday?!
  • My dog, Quincy, is crazy - he's doing hot laps, for no reason, I think!
  • Really wishing the townhome would sell - have had 4 people look at it, just gotta have the right person.
  • Yesterday and today at 2:00 pm, I couldn't keep my eyes open! That part of the day is always hard for me! ha.
  • I miss Ryan. Period.
  • I love the movie "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days" (watching it now) - just plain funny.
  • Need to eat something for dinner -- it's 8:00 for goodness sake!

No comments:

Post a Comment