Thursday, July 30, 2009

So close.

Well, Monday we had a single gal tour our townhome... we got excellent news the next day - that she loved it and it was up against another townhome. This is what we were told - "She's checking with her bank - she likes your house more than the other but it might come down to the price. The other is smaller and 1 car garage and is less expensive." Of course I'm nosey, and have every right to be - and found out which townhome it was that she was debating on - well it was nearly $15,000 less!! Well, of course she'll pick that one!! We waited it out, and was told this morning that she did buy that cheaper townhome. Darnit. I felt we were so close.

We have another open house this coming Sunday... our realtor says "I'll sell it Sunday!" Gosh I hope so!

I actually shouldn't be complaining one bit - I've known several friends who have had their homes on the market for months - some almost a year, and they DO sell... we (I - Janelle) just need to be patient! And most of you know how impatient I am when I want something! ha. We are 5 weeks in... we've had great traffic through the house, so we'll keep truckin' along and someone will bite.

1 comment:

  1. Janelle-I will be in the same boat you are very soon. We are making the house less ours day by day. When we finish fixing up all the little things our willbe on the market too. I'm hoping ours sells quickly as we are needed mor space. meanwhile I of course have already found a house I like. I just need to come to terms that i know that is not THE one. They won't hold it long enough for us to sell this one. Anyway, hope you get a bite this weekend.

    ReplyDelete